Thinking back about Thursday’s field trip, one of my favorite moments is also one of the tiniest. It was when Loretta said to the 8000 square-foot room, “I like this writing class. I used to be sad, but now I’m not.”
Good Things in My Life
- I like doing ceramics. I was doing a show out of cardboard with clouds on it. The clouds made me feel beautiful.
- This writing class is about what you feel inside.
- Beautiful things- going to Penn’s Landing to see the seagulls, calm water, birds made of clay
- I like stories about God’s creations.
- I like to think about people on the street. Some of them were doctors, lawyers, and people in the army, but now they are on the street. People forget about them.
- When you look at birds and animals, you see God.
- I like the reactions of children at Penn’s Landing. Talking to them. Sometimes people think I am a baby-sitter until I tell the kids to go back to their families.