And now the 3 big things and how you can help.
#1 COME PARTY IT UP WITH US NEXT WEDI know, loads are happening! That's because we love what we do, and that's why we need you. Stick with us and keep spreading the word about us via Facebook and Twitter. Contact us via Facebook or email email@example.com with any questions. Hope to see you next Wednesday!
- Wed 6/29 1:30-3pm Philadelphia Central Library Room 108
- Featuring video shorts, personal stories and intergenerational conversations
- To launch our satellite storytelling class and share our plans for project expansion
- Free and open to the Public… this means we want to see you all there!!!
- Click Here for flier
#2 SENIORS AND TEENS, WE WANT YOU!
- We are launching a “satellite” storytelling class, free and open to seniors and teens
- This group will meet for 8 Wednesdays 7/13-8/31, 4-5:30pm
- Philadelphia Central Library Room 108
- Click Here for fliers and please invite all the seniors and teens in your lives… and just show up if YOU are a senior or a teen! We want you!
#3 VOTE FOR US TO WIN
- The Best Day of My Life So Far is a semi-finalist in the national Beautiful Minds contest and we need the maximum number of votes to win!
- Vote daily until 6/30 and ask your friends to vote for us too
- Click http://www.beautiful-minds.com/MeetTheBeautifulMinds/2011BeautifulMinds.aspx and scroll down to see us on the semifinalist list, you can spot us with our Youtube video