2/15: “eCare Diary” on Blog Talk Radio
- We’ll talk about The Best Day of My Life (So Far)’s growth to date, project plans, and how the project offers a new approach to caregiving.
- Format: live interview.
- To listen live, call in to this number: 347-857-3399
- To listen after the taping, simply play the recorded podcast on the show’s website http://www.ecarediary.com/Radio9/Multi-Media-Story-Telling-Project-Connecting-Seniors-with-Younger-Generations.aspx
3/7: “LIVE at the Writers House” on WXPN
- Besides me, you’ll get to hear from other winners of the 2010 Leeway Art and Change Award. Each guest has been working on an art project that promotes social change in a different way – I am very excited to learn about everyone’s projects!
- Format: recorded interview – the recording session will take place with a small live audience on 2/28.
- To listen, tune in to the station (Philadelphia 88.5FM) or stream it online www.xpn.org when the show airs.
- To listen afterwards, simply play the recorded podcast on the show’s website www.writing.upenn.edu/wh/involved/series/live
Looking forward to some nice chats! Please check out both shows!